Freshen the look of your website and bring it up to current standards
Your website is an extension of your business. For many customers, your website is the first point of contact with your company. It’s your storefront, greeting your site visitors and attempting to turn them into customers. Your website needs to represent your company well.
Improve the graphic appearance, usability, and overall credibility of your existing online presence with a website redesign.
Many times the content on your website is great, and it doesn’t need to be a part of your website redesign. However, what it lacks often is the impact of a modern, professionally designed website. If visitors can’t easily find what they want, they will seek out a website that is easier to navigate and take their business elsewhere.
Do you need a website redesign?
Do any of these apply to you?
- Is my website easy to navigate?
- Are competitors’ websites more functional and modern?
- Does the content deliver the right message?
- Are my visitors being converted into customers?
- Is my website a good representation of my business?
- Does my website instill trust and confidence in my brand?
- Am I able to easily update the text on my website?
- Does my website make it easy to contact me?
Outdated Web Design
This image shows a classic case of outdated web design that does not allow for easy viewing or navigation on smaller screens and mobile devices.
Note the navigation buttons that are too small to accurately click, the wall of text with tiny images scattered throughout. This site needs a website redesign.
Modern Web Design
This example looks much more inviting. It is easy to navigate the site, the text is contained in clearly defined blocks making it easier to read, images are larger and their purpose is clearly defined.
This design will convert visitors into clients.